Thursday, March 30, 2006

Time To Go Home

February 7, 2006

I didn’t anticipate this feeling of malaise, disappointment or hesitancy as I prepare to re-enter my work/home/family life. I awoke with an active mind, eager to open my laptop and start this process again. I know now that this is not an ending after all, but the wonderful magical beginning of KAREN’S YEAR LONG 2006 ADVENTURE. Getting very comfortable with my solitude, I will plunge into what comes through this writing, enthusiastically anticipating the learnings, the newest experience and all discoveries to come. Gratitude is the central focus this morning, reminded what my ongoing purpose is: My purpose on Earth is to demonstrate peace, cooperation, forgiveness and healing, share loving and compassion, express exuberance, enthusiasm and joy as well as nurture, validate, prize and listen in a heartfelt way to everyone I meet and know. And it starts inside of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home